More coming later today


Yep, I’ve got more images coming later today. Unfortunately, even with ChatGPT Plus, they limit how many images you can generate at once to cut down on server strain. I’ll be able to make more after 10:00 a.m. Eastern.


The cool part is that with the Work side of ChatGPT, you can actually schedule it to retry things on its own. So whenever I hit the image-generation limit, I just tell it to retry after whatever time it says I can generate again.


Basically, once I’ve written the prompt, I can make as many images as it’ll allow, then send it and forget about it. I can come back later and it’ll have retried the prompt and generated completely new images on its own, based on the prompt I wrote earlier.


Hell, if you really wanted to, you could even set it up to generate images of a certain character every single day automatically. Although, personally, I think that would get boring pretty fast.